Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Photos, finally

Our apologies. We have been extremely busy with daily life the last month, and have not had time to post. We hope the following photos will at least partly make up for it. No video this time, but some will be coming soon of our walking little girl. And a newsy update should follow shortly.

Enjoy.

Bryn receives gifts from the MacDonald clan of Edmonton and Calgary, and they are her favourite — new books

Here Bryn is trying to explain something to her dense dad

"Baby" arrives to kisses and hugs

Cousin Anna comes over for a visit ...

...with Nana and Pubba

Three amigos Claire, Bryn and Caia enjoy a day at the zoo

Here they are again — it's tough to get everyone looking the same way at the same time

Here Caia and Claire wonder why Bryn's hair isn't nice and thick like theirs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you again. Love all the pics. I completely understand how life just gets so hectic...

I just can't get over how all the girls are growing up right before our eyes. Wish so much that we lived closer...

big hugs xo

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update.
We are really looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Love Auntie Leigh Ann

Monica said...

I love reading your blog! Every now and then a hilarious, self-deprecating comment is thrown in that just gets me giggling. This time it was the caption about Bryn explaining something to her dense Dad.I definitely feel dense next to Claire sometimes! There is something about babies that makes them seem so wise.

It was absolutely wonderful seeing you while I was in Saskatoon.Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet us with us!!

Beth said...

Yeah, love those pics. I too, laughed heartily at the dense dad (sorry Girard). The three amigos are so sweet too. I still can't believe how much Bryn has changed from our trip. Hey Carolyn, there are lots of jobs out here in Edmonton, that would put you much closer to Saskatoon!!:)

Shea said...

That was a great day at the zoo. The girls look so grown up in those pictures!

I love that Bryn has a smile in just about every photo I see her in. What a happy girl! I love her new doll, too.