Jessie is melting.
Oh. My. God.
I guess we can't complain. We did that in June when it was cold and rainy. Sure wish it would warm up, we all said. Sure would be nice to have some summer weather, we muttered to each other in the line up at the grocery store.
Well, we certainly have it now. It's 35 degrees. Not too terribly bad, really, but with the humidity it's 43. Yes, 43. Bryn is in nothing but a diaper. Actually, all of us are in nothing but our diapers. Needless to say we won't be taking any photos today.
We do, however, have some pictures of our day in the park with Shea, Caia and Darlene, and Sharon, Daryl, Tanys and Regan. Sharon and Daryl travelled to China with their daughter Tanys to meet Regan the week before we went to get Bryn. Our get together has been a long time in the planning but we finally managed to find a couple of hours when we were all available.
We had a great time at our local food festival held near the river every year. The weather was great, the food excellent, and the girls seemed to have fun getting to know each other.
This is what happens when you try to get 4 children to pose for a photo, 3 of them under the age of 2. Thank you, Tanys, for posing so nicely!
Bryn, Regan and Caia. This is not an optical illusion...Bryn really is that much bigger than the other girls.
Just hangin' out.
6 comments:
I forgot to mention something.
We don't have air conditoning. It's 31 degrees inside our house. And that's without the humidex. That might explain the diapers.
Hummmmmmmmmmm....so you're all in diapers eh? Interesting. Jessie's getting all my sympathy, poor pup!
Love the pics of all the kids together. So cute.
Maybe you could come to the east coast? The temperature is much more reasonable here........
We had a great time on Sunday. It was busy, but it's what we were waiting for for a long time. I just wish I'd been quicker with my camera to get pics of Caia and Bryn kissing each other.
Stay cool. We're spending a lot of time in the basement.
Yay! I've been getting impatient for another update from you guys!
Sounds like it was a wonderful get together with everyone. Tanis and Regan are beautiful. Hopefully I'll get to meet them on one of our trips to S'toon.
I love the photo of the three girls together. If you hadn't explained that Bryn really is that much taller than the others, I would have assumed it was an optical illusion.
Oh - I think Bryn's hair is long enough for piggies now. It looks like it has really grown. Have you tried yet?
Yes, I've tried piggies again but still no luck. Sigh.
Don't know whether to be disappointed or grateful that you neglegted to post a pic of the entire household sweltering in diapers ...
Ciao from Ottawa, where it's a mere 30 degrees.
Post a Comment