Last week was finally hot enough for Bryn to try out her new paddling pool. She loved it -- splashing around and chattering away, though there must have been something weird in the water as her normal "girlie" voice suddenly turned very deep!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
7 comments:
Wow, Bryn you're gorgeous! And your vocabulary is also very advanced. Must be the influence of those literary parents of yours.
Poor Maeve; her mommy is an engineer. If it weren't for her dad being a writer, she might be doomed to monosyllabic mumblings for the rest of her life.
Hope you have lots more summer fun in your panda pool.
I find Bryn's vocabulary just amazing! She is soooo cute, too. Her little grin melts my heart. And I think her hair is looking a lot thicker.
By the way, I just decided this morning to get Claire a little pool. Now I'm going to be on the hunt for this cute panda one!
Super cute! And I must comment on that vocab too. Very sweet. The panda pool is too cute. Someday we might get some video up too - it's apparently more complicated for us. I was paranoid because Carolyn's walking video didn't work for us, but this one came through no prob. Great to see and hear you guys. Luv ya.
Well, Bryn must be educating herself because Girard and I are both limited to about 20 words each in our vocabulary! And I've worked with a couple of engineers so I'm pretty sure Maeve will be speaking five syllable words very soon. :-)
Monica, the panda pool is a Little Tikes, we got Bryn's at Superstore. We're going to try piggies again soon as her hair has grown quite a bit. We'll let you know how it goes!
Sooooo cute! And what a smartie she is!! Glad to see dropshots is working for you :) It's my ancient computer I believe...I know Shea thought she had the ancient computer of the bunch but I think it's moi.
Hi,this is from Katja, Brianna, Anna and Auntie 'Mon. Bryn is so adorable! She is growing so fast. Brianna can't wait to see her cousin. Blondie says she wants to swim with Bryn later this summer. Anna says she misses Bryn very much and Anna can't wait to see Bryn again sometime soon. Auntie 'Mon says Bryn is a very smart little girl and she has learned a lot. Bye!
Hey Bryn, is there room for Caia in that pool? I love it. You'll be using it lots in the next few days with the heat wave we're having. Your mom and dad might even try to sneak in there with you!
Post a Comment