Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a zoo around here...

These are for Helena, who is tired of leftover turkey.








I know this is a dark video and difficult to see, but if you look closely you might notice Bryn now has a pony (we're still working on piggies).

8 comments:

Monica said...

Yay - I love her pony! I noticed it right away.

I can't get over how well Bryn speaks! Did she actually say about the frog "he goes ribbit"?!! Sure sounded like it to me. And her pronunciation of "orange" is astounding! That's one of the words Claire says on a regular basis but you'd have to be her mom to know what she is saying.

Thanks for the wonderful videos!

Beth said...

That was certainly worth waiting for! Helena will be thrilled, as will Ava when they see it. She is truly amazing. I'm astounded. Way to go on the hair Bryn. You're a cutie.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Okay, you talk about panic city here. You FINALLY update (LOL) and it's videos at that, and I press play...NO SOUND!! I'm totally freaking out. I'm checking settings, swearing, etc. and finally I realize, Marv had the headphones plugged into the computer! Then, when I get it all figured out, I go back to your site and the first video is black! I couldn't play it. But the second one was up. Sooooo cute! What a great talker she is. She's so smart to know pumpkin and orange. Keep 'em coming Rae. xoxo

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Yay! Got to see the first one too! Oh, she's so adorable! I love hearing their little voices...is Bryn so technically inclined that she could get behind the camera and tape her mom and dad? You can make animal noises of you want, just as long as we can see you guys. I bet she could do it if you give her a chance...

Beth said...

I'd love to see the Bryncam too! Might even pay for that one!!:)

Rae said...

Beth, I think you're onto something! We should outfit all the girls with a webcam on their heads for a day and watch the world through their eyes. Wouldn't that be fun?! We'd see the sunny "good-morning" moms and the bleary-eyed middle of the night "go back to sleep" moms and everything in between!

Bryn would love to get her hands on the camera but what would come out if it wouldn't be pretty, I'm sure. As soon as the camera comes out she either turns the other way or wants to look at the display and push buttons, which is why the one video is taken with her in her highchair. It was the only way I could get her to sit in one spot. I don't know how you guys get your girls to sit still so you can take such great photos.

And Monica, she's saying "ribbit, ribbit" and half of her words can only be understood by us. I spend a lot of my time translating for her!

Kath said...

What great videos! Maeve will love these.

I continue to be astounded by Bryn's vocabulary and annunciation. She's a star.

With all that animal knowledge, she has a great future as a large animal vet. ;-)

Shea said...

Geez, I leave for a week and Bryn suddenly ages two years, it seems. She does look so much older with her hair in a pony. As always, I love hearing her little voice, and I look forward to hearing her Halloween words at music next week!