That made my Christmas Eve! Wait til the girls see that in the morning. Whew, just got them into bed. They are so excited. Merry merry to you all:)Beth
A belated Merry Christmas to you! Bryn has lots of Christmas spirit!! I love her photo with Santa. What a beautiful smile.
A belated Merry Christmas to you, Brynner! Thanks for your wonderful song! Ditto Shea's comment about Bryn's photo with Santa - could it be more perfect?!Thanks for making time to see us over Christmas. It is always so special to see your family!
Okay, not sure how I missed this post!! But it's never too late to hear Bryn sing!I love how she loses her breath and she squeezes in every little word! Absolutely priceless. We love you Bryn!xo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That made my Christmas Eve! Wait til the girls see that in the morning. Whew, just got them into bed. They are so excited. Merry merry to you all:)
Beth
A belated Merry Christmas to you! Bryn has lots of Christmas spirit!!
I love her photo with Santa. What a beautiful smile.
A belated Merry Christmas to you, Brynner! Thanks for your wonderful song!
Ditto Shea's comment about Bryn's photo with Santa - could it be more perfect?!
Thanks for making time to see us over Christmas. It is always so special to see your family!
Okay, not sure how I missed this post!! But it's never too late to hear Bryn sing!
I love how she loses her breath and she squeezes in every little word!
Absolutely priceless.
We love you Bryn!
xo
Post a Comment