Quite a story-teller little Miss Bryn is!! Too cute for words. I'm glad she gave us permission to call one of her characters "makeup" instead of the long name that she rhymed off...
You must be constantly amazed by that little girl :) xo
I love the whole production that goes into her storytelling: the way she spreads the pages open, follows the words like she's reading, and responds to your questions. She's quite the storytelling pro!
Note to self: Check Rae's fridge next time you're over...
4 comments:
Quite a story-teller little Miss Bryn is!! Too cute for words. I'm glad she gave us permission to call one of her characters "makeup" instead of the long name that she rhymed off...
You must be constantly amazed by that little girl :)
xo
OK I haven't even watched the top one and I've almost peed my pants!!! She's too much!
Such a storyteller and such a huge imagination! I love it. But hey, what's with all the chocolate milk in the fridge?!
I love the whole production that goes into her storytelling: the way she spreads the pages open, follows the words like she's reading, and responds to your questions. She's quite the storytelling pro!
Note to self: Check Rae's fridge next time you're over...
Post a Comment