In March we had our annual Xinyu girls reunion. This year was extra fun because we had one more family join us. Shea and Caia live here of course, and Beth, Helena and Ava came for their annual visit. But this year Monica, Paul, Claire and Ren came too, which meant we had four Xinyu girls, and one Guangdong boy, all under one roof!
We had an awesome time. The kids had a blast and so did all the moms (the dads did too, but for some reason they hardly ever make it into a photo). With four of us snapping pictures there are literally hundreds of photos I could post. Here are a few that show how we spent our time together.

Bryn, Claire, Ava and Caia. Together again after 3 years.
created some masterpieces...
and had a few snacks.
And we all had a great time at our friend Adia's 3rd birthday party
(thanks for having us, Lorraine!)
All the little ones love Helena and she's such a great "sister" to them.
Bryn was fascinated with Helena's iPod.
Thanks to Beth and Monica for making the trip, we appreciate you traveling all this way and hope we can do this every year. And thanks to Shea for co-hosting, we love hanging out at your place and eating all the yummy food you and Grandma Dar prepare for us! The doors are open to any of the rest of our group who want to join in the fun next year!






4 comments:
Great post, Rae! Thank you so much for hosting our reunion. It was a highlight of our year so far, that's for sure. Can't wait till the next reunion!
OH my, now I am really behind b/c I haven't posted that yet!! DArn you RAe. And I feel bad b/c I know I was the one that took that tooshie photo of Bryn - poor girl, will she every forgive me?? It sure was fun. Thanks for helping us reminisce Rae.
I hope you ladies don't mind me using your photos!
I was going to end my post by saying "tag, you're it, Beth!" ;)
Awww...great photos and write-up Rae! I love seeing photos that I hadn't seen before, such as the crazy child in the black dress bounding down the stairs!
Great memories, especially as we gear up for another reunion. Imagine the pictures we'll have from those days.
Post a Comment