My own mom has been gone for what seems like forever. I miss her every day. She didn't get to meet Bryn but I know she would have loved her to pieces and Bryn would have loved her Nanny just as much. The thought of them together makes me smile.
The list of women who inspire me and make me laugh, who have influenced me, those with kids and those without, the young ones and the older ones, the ones who I hold close to my heart is a long one. But today, as well as my mom, I'm thinking of three very special women.
A few months before my last post here we lost two amazing women -- my grandma, Nellie, and Bryn's Aunt Leigh Ann. They were role models to many, including me. They were strong, compassionate women, loving and caring moms and are very much missed. And I can't end Bryn's blog without saying what wonderful gifts they were to us.
And a Mother's Day doesn't pass without me thinking of a mother I've never met but whose face and heart I see every day. A woman who was also strong and compassionate, and so incredibly selfless.
This blog began when I became a mom to the most amazing, beautiful baby girl. She has grown so much. So have I.
I love you, Bryn. To the moon and back, miles and miles forever.
xxoo



1 comment:
Rae, this is a beautiful post. I'm sad to see your blog come to an end but at least I know your adventures will continue and I'll hear about them one way or another! Lots of love to you and Little Miss Bryn. *Sniff*
Love Monica and family
Post a Comment