Bryn has had loads of visitors since we've been home. We're grateful to everyone who has come to see her! Unfortunately most of the cousins, aunts and uncles who came were here the day and day after we got home. We were so overwhelmed with the welcome we received (not to mention the jetlag) we didn't think to take photos of everyone with her. I guess they'll just all have to come visit again so we can get pictures (hint, hint).
You'll see either Girard or myself in all of these because Bryn has only let one other person (her Auntie Nonie) hold her so far. At least now she's letting other people near her and is particularly drawn to anyone wearing jewellery.

Bryn and her Great-Grandma Holth

Bryn and her Nana Lynne (Raelene's aunt)

Bryn with her Pubba and Nana (Hengen)

Bryn loved her Nana's necklace

Bryn and her Papa (Holth)
2 comments:
As always, how happy am I when I click and see new pics! Lovely pictures. How lucky is she to have greatgrandparents still.
Hugs...
After hearing about your relatives during our wait, I'm very happy to see pictures of them with Bryn. Makes the wait so worth it! I know they couldn't wait to meet Bryn. Those pictures are priceless.
Post a Comment