
Bryn receives her Easter treats, a baby doll and another stuffed thing. It appears the doll goes over big.

Jessie also receives an Easter treat, a rope bone, like she doesn't have enough of them, but Bryn takes an interest in it.

Not sure about the sunglasses yet, but she'll like them once she realizes they look cool on her.

We enjoyed bouncing the big ball around on a rare warm day.


Three amigos Caia, Claire and Bryn meet at Caia's house on Easter Monday. The adults were there too, but sadly there is no group photo of them.

Bryn and dad on dad's birthday. He's looking all of his advancing years.

Trying dad's dog-walking Canada hat on for size. Bryn will wear that on the day citizenship arrives.

Just hanging out. Bryn would stand around all day, if only her parents had enough stamina to hold her that long.
4 comments:
Hey, I hear ya on the stamina thing. We're going through that too. Shoulda took Beth's advice when she said "don't rush it" :)
Where's your smiles daddy???? Come on, smile for the camera!
Great pics!! What a smiley girl. I love the shades. Wouldn't it be nice if she got used to wearing those on sunny days?
Happy belated birthday Girard!
Glad to hear everyone else feels tired and old too!! Aren't they supposed to keep us young??!! So glad to see the new pics, we were seriously suffering Miss Bryn withdrawl! My fav is the shades one, she's just too cool!
I love all the photos but especially the one of Bryn and her Dad and the one with the Canada cap. I bet Girard had his best birthday yet!
I've also been trying to find something special for Claire to wear on the day her citizenship comes through. That hat is great!
Post a Comment