Thursday, April 5, 2007

Still No Piggies

Today is the two month anniversary of the day we met Bryn. She's changed a lot since then, though she still doesn't have piggies like some of her China sisters.


This is Claire. She started the piggie craze known as "Claire Hair", the biggest hair fashion statement since Farrah and Jennifer Aniston.



This is Ava with her piggies.



And here's Kennedy.



Here's Bryn with her attempt at Claire Hair. You can't blame a girl for trying!

5 comments:

Monica said...

I think Bryn has made the look her own! She looks gorgeous!

Beth said...

I laughed til...well you know. Such a sweet girl...and who wants to be like everyone else anyway. You do your own thing girl!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

"claire hair" I like that. Bryn is as cute as ever, minus the piggies. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the blogs! They are hilarious:) I especially like the one that Bryn "wrote". Bryn looks so cute and happy. I can't wait to see her again! Hopefully that will be soon.
Love Anna :)

Shea said...

Caia's starting a Not-Enough-Hair Club. Anyone else want to join?

I walk past the hair clips and bows and think, someday...