Oh man, those videos really get to me. To hear your voices and hers. sniff sniff. Ice, ice Baby....I love how she uses her feet to go around. Just today I saw Ava doing the turn around til you're dizzy thing. Like she needs help to be off balance and wipe out! NOT. I love how clearly Bryn can say "ice". So sweet.
Awesome video - thanks for sharing it! I love how Bryn just keeps boogying around in a circle and saying ice. What a happy, bright sweetheart.
I also got a kick out of hearing your banter! One of my favourite lines is when Girard says that the ice was supposed to be for his drink! (I'm picturing rum and coke, but perhaps I'm just projecting.)
5 comments:
Oh man, those videos really get to me. To hear your voices and hers. sniff sniff. Ice, ice Baby....I love how she uses her feet to go around. Just today I saw Ava doing the turn around til you're dizzy thing. Like she needs help to be off balance and wipe out! NOT. I love how clearly Bryn can say "ice". So sweet.
Brynn is so cute and funny in the video! I can't wait to meet her! I can't get over how cute she is! I just can't wait till June.
Love, Brianna
Awesome video - thanks for sharing it! I love how Bryn just keeps boogying around in a circle and saying ice. What a happy, bright sweetheart.
I also got a kick out of hearing your banter! One of my favourite lines is when Girard says that the ice was supposed to be for his drink! (I'm picturing rum and coke, but perhaps I'm just projecting.)
It looks like you three had a lot of fun!
Kiss blowing is tough work... Kudos on the camera work and nifty narration. Shrek 3 has nothing on it.
cheers, Jim
Who needs fancy toys when an ice cube will do? I love hearing her little voice. Good balance with the spinarama too.
Post a Comment