Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
We were so happy to have our niece Katja stay with us last week for a few days. She and Bryn had tons of fun! Thanks for all of your help, Katja, Bryn sure misses you (and so do we)!
P.S. Don't you just love the sound of a baby giggling?
6 comments:
That is the cutest video!! You're right, there is nothing better in this world than hearing a baby laugh. It's contagious just listening to them. What gets me is how the smallest things are so hilarious to babies. I bet Katja was happy that it didn't take much to amuse Bryn! I'm sure Bryn is going through Katja withdrawl this weekend.
Hi Bryn, I love you Bryn love Katja
This video is just great. What beautiful girls having so much fun. It makes me a proud proud auntie.
Simone
Yes, it's just the greatest. I was going to say the exact same thing as Shea regarding what makes them laugh, the silliest little things sometimes. That in itself makes me laugh myself.
I love the videos! It shows so much more of their personalities...Rae, I just can't believe how much older Bryn looks. It makes me a little sad because we're missing all the kids growing up...I so wish we could visit. Miss you guys.
I agree with Carolyn: these video clips are the best! Bryn's giggle fit is one of the cutest videos ever!
By the way, isn't it the best to see your little one interact with and get to know other family members? I can't wait to return to Saskatoon so Claire can play with her cousins (and Bryn and Caia!) again.
I am in 100% agreement with Monica! As Katja's mom, I can say that it goes 2 ways - we are so delighted to have Bryn in our family. Katja came home from Saskatoon really pumped and excited with all of her stories about Bryn. Give her a hug and kiss from all of us!
Love,
Auntie Chele Fries (as named by Little Miss herself)
Post a Comment