Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Special Day - Updated

Today is the 6 month anniversary of the day we first held Bryn. I had planned to have a photo from that day as well as one from today but to make a long story short, I had an accident with the camera about 5 minutes after I finally got Bryn to sit still for her anniversary picture. Enough said.




On our first night together in Nanchang.




Six months later.



UPDATE! Now that the camera is fixed, here is Bryn exactly 6 months later.



It's been an amazing 6 months, nothing we can even put into words. We're so incredibly lucky to have such a beautiful daughter and we love her more each day.

Happy anniversary to our travel mates and their beautiful daughters. We miss you all very much!!!

p.s. We'd be thrilled to host a one-year reunion. Think about it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 month anniversary Rae and Girard!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversay.
Congrats to Bryn for having such great parents.
Leigh Ann and Dan

Monica said...

Happy anniversary! Isn't it amazing to see how our little ones have matured?!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

OKAY, WE'LL COME FOR THE REUNION! How much fun would that be? Holy cow! Happy anniversary. Bryn is a doll!

P.S. I noticed before that Kennedy and Bryn have the same sandals...payless? White with pastel butterflies? Yep!

Anonymous said...

Bryn has grown so much over the past six months!We love the newest member of our family more all the time:)
love Anna and Auntie Simone

Shea said...

I love seeing photos from 6 months ago and now. What a big difference, especially with Bryn. She looks so grown up in that dress! Caia and Bryn are lucky to have each other in the same city. I love the reunion idea!

Kath said...

Belated happy 6 months! Bryn, you're looking like a big girl now. I love watching the Xinyu sisters grow and change.

Part of me wishes the girls would stay tiny little bundles a wee little longer. Sigh.

A reunion would be wonderful! Exactly how cold does it get in Saskatchewan in February?! ;-)

Big kisses from Maeve.

Beth said...

Hey I'm in and those easterners sounded like there might be hope??? But SK in Feb. you'll have to sell that one like crazy I think. Us Westerners have no problem saying yes. Happy to be back reading blogs. I like going away, always lots to read after a week or so. Do we get to hear the camera story??
That smile of hers lights a room.