Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Giggles

What makes stomping your feet so funny I can't quite figure out, but this qualified as a knee slapper for Bryn!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

6 comments:

Monica said...

Omigosh, Bryn stomping her feet and giggling at your stomps is one of the cutest things ever! And to hear her say words is wonderful. I know that she has a great vocabulary but like Claire, I think she tends to clam up with people she's not used to, right?

Keep going with the Giggles videos - they're the best!

Beth said...

Ava is so happy for another giggle video. She often puts both her hands to her mouth and laughs -like "oh my goodness that's just too funny!" Helena can't believe how well Bryn talks, the knee swapper is the funniest.

Rae said...

Yes, Bryn is constantly clamming up in front of other people. I'm sure most of our family and friends think I'm delusional as I'm always going on and on about her vocabulary and then when they see her she's quiet as can be! I'm glad to hear Claire is the same way, at least I'm not the only wacky mom out there. :-)

Shea said...

Who knew that life could be so funny! I love the way toddlers make a new discovery and milk it for all it's worth. Bryn must love having mom and dad around all day.

My favourite Bryn word is the way she says "Caia". She says it with the sweetest voice, and I'm always amazed she can say that mouthful of vowels!

Kath said...

Holy cow is Bryn ever articulate! Can she come over and teach Maeve how to speak?

What a great video. She's going to get a kick out of watching that with you when she is older!

Anonymous said...

We laughed so hard when we watched this! It was so funny that we just had to watch it again. You never know what will set kids off. this was really great! Bryn, thank you for making our day!
love Anna and Auntie Spider