I took this video a month or so ago to use with our Turkey and Tidbits post. The way the audio was playing out of sync it made no sense at all when I viewed it on our blog, so I didn't bother posting it. Since that problem is solved I thought I'd post it now. (I apologize for the length of it but after all the video problems I've had I didn't have the energy to edit it.)
Bryn's cousin Brianna should be very proud of herself for helping Bryn out with her colors! (I've also updated Bryn's animal sounds video.)
5 comments:
Omigosh, where do I begin? Bryn has the best pronunciation of her words - wow! And when she said "by myself (or all by myself?)my jaw just dropped.
That Bryn knows all her colours (a month ago already) is amazing! Claire can sometimes pick out orange and purple but that's it. With Bryn as inspiration, we'll keep working (playing) at it!
Thanks for going the extra yard to share this video with us. It's awesome!
Bryn is doing a fantastic job with her colors! What a smart girl!!
AND..........
I was hoping to see just a little glimpse of one of YOU in this clip, but all I got to see was Girard's arm up to his elbow! Quit hiding you two! I'm not going to recognize you when we meet you at the airport in 8 months!!
AND...back on the video clip with the animal sounds, did I hear Bryn say something about beer at the end??? Actually, Marv picked up on that. Oh the things they learn! LOL
You are amazing Bryn! Your cousin must be a good teacher too.
Thanks for figuring out the video. I was thinking that it was just my computer (or maybe its user...).
Way to go Bryn! Although I get to hear her little voice every week, it still amazes me the things she says. My favourite was a couple weeks ago at music when Caia sneezed and Bryn looked over and said, "God bless you Caia." I loved that!! What a sweetie.
Oh my. Now J has video proof. Our program definitely needs some revising!! She's just amazing, perhaps a designer or artist there, such colour awareness! I just love hearing her talk. Keep it comin' We love it Bryn.
Post a Comment