Monday, November 12, 2007

Snow and stuff


We had our third snowfall yesterday and managed to get outside before it melted. Here is Bryn's first day out in the snow. She had lots of fun (at least until her mitts got wet).



It wasn't great snow for building snowmen but Girard managed to make Bryn a miniature one -- her first!



Another busy day with her crayons, practising to be the next Picasso.



Looking pretty content watching TV from her favorite chair.



Potty Training 101 - learn to sit on the potty and fill it with toilet paper.

10 comments:

Monica said...

This has to be one of your best posts ever! With each new photo as I scrolled down, I couldn't help but let loose a huge "awwww"!

Bryn looks so sweet in her snowsuit, and that miniature snowman is the best! It's just her size!

I also love the photo of Bryn watching TV from her very comfortable seating. What a great thing to capture on camera.

BTW, I can't believe how grown up Bryn is looking!

Beth said...

So a little complaining goes a long way..... loved to see the new pics pop up! Can't even pick a favourite as they are all so unique. The mini snowman is so cute. She sure has a swanky potty. We have a stand along one, but mine only wants to consider the insert on the toilet that everyone else uses. No luck so far (although months ago she pooped quite a few times). She sometimes tells me right after she's peed so there's some recognition. Lots of time for that though. Thanks so much for the post, so enjoyable as always.

Shea said...

I see Bryn every week, but I'm still caught off guard by how much older she looks in every picture! She looks like she enjoyed the snow. I love the snowman! There were some great photos of Bryn and her dad in this post.

Anonymous said...

I think Girard's the Picasso by the looks of that snowman!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Love the pic of Bryn in her snow suit! Too cute!

We're looking for a little table set just like Bryn's for K for xmas...

Good job on the potty, Bryn. It's a sure way to get your parents to finally let you at the toilet paper roll!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Oh, love her pony tails too!

Kath said...

What a great post! Bryn looks older everytime you put new pictures up. Love the piggies! Maeve's hair still isn't really long enough for piggies. Although she has some curls at the back now.

Love the mini snowman.

Good luck with the potty training. I think we're quite far from that yet. Although Maeve does seem curious about it.

Anonymous said...

That is the most pathetic snowman I've ever seen. Bryn seems very understanding, though.
Jim in Bangkok

Anonymous said...

. . >
0

Girard's Picasso snowman's face.

Monica said...

I just noticed Bryn's piggies! Wow - has her hair ever grown!