Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!




We wish you all a peaceful, magical, love-filled Christmas.

Extra-special wishes, big hugs and much love to our travel mates as you spend your first Christmases with your precious daughters. We miss you guys!

Love,
Girard, Raelene and Bryn

7 comments:

Beth said...

If that doesn't melt your heart, nothing ever will! Thanks for the great wishes. We're feeling a bit sad thinking of some of you getting together, but we feel better seeing Bryn in person here. Blessings to all of you too on this your first family Christmas. It will be magical I'm sure.

Wow, can that girl talk..still can't get over it! That video clip is a classic. She'll love watching that in the years ahead.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Love that video! Does she always use that soft little voice?

Like Beth, I think Bryn is a great talker. I always gage what kennedy is doing by what Bryn is doing so in a couple of months, I'll expect K to be talking as much as Bryn is now!

Merry Christmas. We miss you too! ONly 7 more months until your visit to the island!!!

Rae said...

The soft voice is her "camera" voice, she's usually much louder than that! As soon as the camera comes out she's very quiet and usually turning the other way. I think it's easier to get video footage of sasquatch than Bryn.

Shea said...

Bryn, Caia's blowing kisses right back at you! I love your singing of Jingle Bells! It's funny how quiet she gets when the camera is out.

Merry Christmas to you as well. I'm so happy that you're together this year. It's been a long time coming! I look forward to hearing all about it next week.

Anonymous said...

Great job Bryn.
Brianna and I love watching your videos.
Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho to you from Auntie Leigh Ann

Monica said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Bryn! And to your Mom and Dad!

Okay, I know I keep saying this, but that truly must be the cutest video of all time. Even the hat falling off at the end is perfect. Claire and I will be watching this one for months!

RoLo said...

Videos like this are just the best as we wait so "patiently" to leave for China.