Saturday, January 12, 2008

Swimming

Tomorrow Bryn starts swimming lessons so we thought we should take her to the pool at least once before the big day.

She's usually not very brave at trying new things so we were amazed when she walked into the pool and just kept walking and walking until the water was up to her chest. She loved it!




7 comments:

RoLo said...

She is so brave:) Good Job Bryn

Shea said...

I love her whole swimmer look--the Curious George swimsuit, water wings, and pigtails. She looks ready for a day on the beach somewhere! I think she'll enjoy her swimming lessons.

Beth said...

Love the George suit. Great pics. Helena starts on Wed. and there's no little class during her lesson, we'll see how Ava goes for that. She did OK last spring, but things are different now...big girl and all.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Way to go Bryn! Love you Curious George bathing suit too! So stylin'. You'll be all set to swim in our pool this summer! Can't wait!
xoxo

Monica said...

Omigosh, Bryn looks like she's four in that first pic! She just looks so grown up! I love the Curious George swimsuit too; it's one of the cutest suits I've ever seen!

I'm glad the experience was a great one! Have a fabulous time at swimming lessons!

Kath said...

What a fab swimming ensemble! I love the CG suit too. Does it come in adult sizes? Have a great time in lessons!

Maeve liked most things but wasn't too sure about back floating and putting her head under.

Anonymous said...

Just yesterday, Katja was wondering if Bryn had her first lesson yet so she will be anxious to see these photos. You know what a fish Katja is now, but recall that when she first came to us she was absolutely terrified of water (even a wet washcloth)! Now she and her brothers love swimming so they and Anna will look forward to lots of swim time with Bryn this summer. Love, Auntie Chele