Tonight Bryn was sitting on her potty and I left the room for a second to grab something. I heard her singing, which isn't unusual, but I couldn't believe
what she was singing...the entire alphabet, something she's never done before. Thankfully the camera was right there so I grabbed it and ran back to the bathroom and started recording. I missed the beginning and didn't take the time to adjust the settings so it's not the best quality video, and she made a few mistakes along the way but I had to share it anyway. I know Bryn's Nana will want to see this!
8 comments:
Eeekkk! My jaw is on the floor right now! I'm in total shock that she can sing that song. Way to go, Bryn!
I have to tell you that hearing your reaction to Bryn's latest development is as heartwarming as her performance. These moments are so incredible for us as parents to witness, and to be able to witness your reaction is priceless.
WOW!!! That is incredible! What a smartie! Good for you Bryn! And Uncle Girard and Auntie Raelene too!
Love cousin Anna
P.S.- My mother wants to know whether Bryn got her intelligence from the Hengen side of the family or the Holth side?!
Wow Wow Wow
Way to Go Bryn
love Auntie Leigh Ann and Brianna
(and the rest of the crew will watch later)
Wow, that is totally amazing Bryn...way to go little one. I can't believe how fast you are learning and at such a young age. She sure must be a little sponge.
Yay Bryn! I've heard parts of this so I'm not surprised to hear the whole alphabet. I'm starting to think we need to keep cameras in every room so we can capture these moments!
Jaws are locked open here too! I also loved to hear your reaction Rae. I really do have these thoughts, Monica just comments before my so I look like I'm a copycat! Cannot wait to hear and see her in person:)!
I am pretty sure some of my intelligentness rubbed off on her
Love you lots,
Awesome cousin Brianna
Way to go Bryn! You continue to amaze us--and your mom too from the sounds of things. Keep up the great learning and potty time!
lots of love,
Kath, Pat and Maeve
Post a Comment