


Last week we took Bryn for her two-year-old photos. Considering the hard time I have getting a decent picture of her at home we were surprised at how well she did. We didn't think we'd have one good shot but we ended up having a hard time choosing which photos to keep. (We don't have a very good scanner so these aren't the greatest quality.)
8 comments:
These are SO beautiful! I love the standing one where Bryn's one foot is slightly turned in - that is so sweet!
And her smile in that first one is priceless because her eyes are really smiling too. What a beautiful two-year old!
You chose beautiful outfits for her photo shoot. They are timeless and don't distract from Bryn's natural beauty.
Great pics!! I love the variety. They really capture her personality. That last flower photo is beautiful, even if you can't see her whole face. There's something so innocent and pure about it.
I'll cop out and say that everyone said what I wanted to already! They are spectacular! I do love the flower one, though,even though you can't see her face, it captures her essence anyway. Or do I like the first one better.....oh heck, who can pick a fave from those!
Ohhhhhhhh, I love the first one best!! Bryn is so beautiful! I just can't believe these babies are turning into little girls before our eyes!!
Keep smiling Bryn!
I just had to write again because I keep forgetting to mention my surprise about how long Bryn's piggies are! Her hair looks great!
What beautiful pictures of little Bryn. Love them all. It's amazing how fast the time goes by isn't it?!
Hi Bryn. This is Katja. You are so adorable in your pictures. I am looking forward to swimming with you Bryn when I see you at Easter.
Love your cousin,
Katja
XOXOXO
What beautiful photos! Bryn you are so photogenic. I bet the photographer was tottaly smitten with you.
Post a Comment