Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Giggles and Barney

I was pretty surprised the other day when I was taking some video of Bryn and she didn't stop what she was doing or turn the other way like she usually does when the camera comes out. In fact, she went on and on and on.

Here are a couple of clips of my silly girl.








The next day things returned to normal and she was back to not looking at the camera. I guess she just doesn't like having video taken so we'll have to settle for a lot of footage of the back of her head.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Priceless!

I loved when Bryn corrected herself and put 8 back in! I also loved when she'd say "hmmm mmmm" once she got to ten.

Her giggles and smiles were just too much for me - I was oohing and awwwing like crazy over here. Loved every second of it!

Beth said...

I'm flabbergasted once again. How excited do I get seeing those videos! What a little goof. I can't believe she came up with 9, 10 penguin by herself! She'll be an author for sure:) The Barney song was too priceless. Or a performer perhaps, so many careers to choose from.
We luv ya Bryn.

Shea said...

Great counting Bryn! She's so articulate with her numbers too. I loved the little giggles and the lip spray, as I call it. She was really interactive with the camera this time. That's the Bryn I know! Caia LOVED the Barney song.

Caia keeps coming up to me and saying, "jump B jump". Can't wait for gymnastics next week!

Kath said...

These are wonderful. Maeve was glued to them. She kept saying "gn" which is can I see it again in Maeve speak. That Bryn must be non-stop entertainment!
You're amazing sweetie!

Dr. Catherine Muzzy said...

Thank you for sharing your blog with us - we are Girard's distant Hengen cousins from California. We have enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your photos and movies. Bryn is darling and seems very intelligent with her counting and singing. We will look forward to watching her grow and reading your fantastic commentary.

The Muzzy Family
Steve, Cathy, Tommy, Mary & Lily

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Bryn looks like quite a little comedian in those first two videos. Trust me, all I'm getting is the back of heads these days too!

Love the counting and singing. Great job Bryn!

my3 kids said...

What a big girl you are Bryn. Very smart with your speech and singing and counting..wow. Such a cutie pie too. Emma is 3 and at times will still stop what she is doing or turn her head from me if I am trying to tape her. Little monkey's.