Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Spring!

Despite the fact it's snowy and dreary today, it's officially spring! I usually love spring but I'm having some mixed feelings about it this year because with it comes my return to work. I only have 2 weeks left to win the lottery so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Here are some photos from the past few weeks.


Having fun finger (and toe) painting.


Bryn helping her great-grandma celebrate her 92nd birthday.


Say "cheese!".


All set to go puddle splashing.




Yay! It's spring!


Caia and Bryn having fun at gym.



Bryn decorating Easter cookies with her cousins Katja, Matt,
Nick and Anna, and Auntie Chele.


The Easter Bunny brought stickers...


...and a new play tent!


Jessie seemed a bit bored with the whole Easter thing.


4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm sorry Bryn, but in this post that Jessie steals the show! That's an award winning photo if I ever saw one. I also love the one of Bryn where she looks like she forgot where she parked the Harley! Too funny. Glad that bunny was good to you. Ava can't wait to play in your tent. We have one but we'd have to move furniture out to put it up at the moment!

Monica said...

So many things to say:
- I LOVE Bryn's smile in that gymn picture - so sweet!
- Claire adores Bryn's yellow rubber boots
- your cookie party looks like it was a blast! I can't believe you had so many "cooks" in the kitchen!
- Claire has that same play tent (I'm assuming it also has a tunnel and an igloo-shaped tent.) It's great fun!
- Wow ... that photo of Jessie is perfect in every way. You've got to find an animal photo contest to enter! (I think Canadian Living's just wrapped up but you should enter next year!)

Happy Spring!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Wow! Lots of excitment over the Easter weekend!

Happy Birthday to Great Grandma! What a wonderful milestone.

I love Bryn's new tent!! That looks like a blast. Kennedy would love it!

Wish Jessie was making the trip to PEI...he and Yazzy would get along just great!!

And finally, Rae, I've been thinking about you returning to work...fingers crossed that all goes well!
xo

Shea said...

Caia wants to know when she can come over and play in the tent! I can't look at that gym photo without remembering how goofy the girls were that day, bouncing up and down on the mat and making enough noise to fill the whole gym! I'm sad our last class is tomorrow.

Bryn makes a stylin' puddle splasher. I'm sure she enjoyed making cookies with her cousins. I can't believe you're down to 2 weeks of leave. April seemed so far away a few months ago.