Beth took the words out of my mouth!! I expect not only Bryn to play us a tune this summer but Girard to entertain us with his talent. Who knew Girard could play the harmonica? Are their other secrets about you two we should know about??
Bryn is hilarious taking those big breaths in and out! She's so adorable. I cannot wait to hug her this summer. You better show her lots of pictures of us so she recognizes me when I see her 'cause I'll be looking for a bit hug and smooch!!
4 comments:
OK , so now we're expecting a concert when we get there! Can't wait!!!!!
How cute is that! I love the way she was bopping along as she played and the extra sound effects as she was breathing in deeply.
Beth took the words out of my mouth!! I expect not only Bryn to play us a tune this summer but Girard to entertain us with his talent. Who knew Girard could play the harmonica? Are their other secrets about you two we should know about??
Bryn is hilarious taking those big breaths in and out! She's so adorable. I cannot wait to hug her this summer. You better show her lots of pictures of us so she recognizes me when I see her 'cause I'll be looking for a bit hug and smooch!!
Hope your week is going well...
Another new talent! We better sign up for another music class. I think we need to see a father/daughter duet next.
Post a Comment