
Hugs for Girard from Caia and Bryn.
(Girard was the only man for miles around the entire weekend.)

I could have stayed like this for hours.

Breakfast entertainment.

Bryn cuttin' lose at The Wiggles concert.

One of my favorite pictures of Caia and Bryn!

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Caia and Beth say goodbye.

Smiles all around.

'Bye Ava! I love you! Come back soon!
5 comments:
What fun you all had! Girard must have felt like King for the day and odd man out all at the same time. How great that you can have mini reunions. We're envious!
I got a little weepy seeing the photo of the girls saying goodbye. Silly, eh?
Love to you all,
Kath
Looked before I head off to work - am I ever glad. I don't know what you're talking about, I saw tons of awesome photo moments that I never caught. I'll wait for the CD to come! Ava was looking for me and kept saying "AHHH" with a sigh, especially at the last one - and she said "OHHH big hug" She still only calls you Bryn's mom Rae, we'll work on that one! It was wonderful and we can't wait for the next mini reunion!
What a happy reunion! My favourite picture is the one that Beth took of the three girls walking outside. Even though you can't see their faces, there's just something about it.
A belated happy birthday to Girard! I hope all the girls fussed over you like crazy!
Great shot of Girard with the girls. Wasn't he on estrogen overload all weekend?? Poor guy, and on his birthday to boot! I must say that Caia takes quite a liking to him.
Thanks again for all of your hosting duties this weekend, Rae and Girard. I kind of felt like I was out of town for the weekend too! And yes Rae, I think we're ready to host a much bigger reunion next time.
Post a Comment