Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Weekend

Here are some photos from our weekend visit at Bryn's papa's. We hadn't been on a long road trip since September and Bryn did pretty good sitting for 4 hours in her car seat but I think we might take everyone's advice and invest in a portable DVD player. I'm game for anything to make a long trip easier.

We had a great time at Papa's. Bryn learned how to play hopscotch and drive a boat and had a chance to visit with her cousins Cara, Jacey and Bretten and Auntie Carey. We also had a short visit with my lifelong friend Bonny and her twins, Mac and Emmy. Bryn's great-grandma also came along with us and it was wonderful to have her there, too.

Unfortunately Bryn hasn't been co-operating with the camera lately and getting her to sit with anyone is a challenge these days, so our photos of her with family are limited.


Hanging out with Emmy and Mac.


Mac, Emmy and Bryn. Thanks for the fun visit!


Hamming it up with Bretten and Cara.


Ahoy, matey!


Checking out all the cool stuff in Papa's garage.


What's that up in the rafters, Papa?


Me, Bryn and Jacey.


*Coming soon: another Xinyu Sisters' Reunion!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think the photos are great, don't know what you're talking about! Now that you've said about the reunion pics coming it had better be soon!!!
Sounds like a fabulous weekend.

my3 kids said...

Sounds like you had a nice long weekend and the pictures are cute but I know what you mean when they don't want to sit when you want a picture..little monkey's. Can't wait to see your next post:)

Shea said...

Bryn looks very comfortable with her friends. Looks like you all had a nice weekend. I think a DVD player is a great investment at this point. I'd be doing the same thing.

I think Bryn's going to need a ride on that boat this summer!

Monica said...

Looks like an awesome family visit! I love the photo of Bryn driving the boat.