Friday, May 30, 2008

Together Again

Bryn's Xinyu sister Claire and her mom Monica have been in town for the past two weeks visiting relatives and friends. We were so lucky to be able to spend time with them and with Shea and Caia while they were here.

I know some of you out there in blog land are anxious to see photos of the girls together but until I get around to sorting through my pictures I'll share a couple videos of the girls having fun at Shea's the other night.

This one started out with them singing Ring Around the Rosey. Claire was trying hard to play the game right but Bryn and Caia had other plans. And then Bryn spotted Shea's cat under the table...




This one makes me smile every time I watch it. They were having a great time together and Monica, Shea and I had a blast watching them.




For anyone who is a stat nut like me, Claire, Caia and Bryn are 30", 33" and 34" tall and weigh 18, 24 and 28 pounds. (Lucky for me I just happened to have my scale and yardstick with me when we went to Shea's to visit.)

7 comments:

my3 kids said...

if those aren't the most adorable little video's I don't know what is. They have so much fun together...makes me so jealous. Thanks for sharing Rae. Neat to see how big the girls are too...what is their age difference? When the girls all ran to the door and they were in order of size it was too cute!

Rae said...

Bryn is 2 months older than Claire and almost 2-1/2 months older than Caia. I don't think of Bryn as very big for her age but she looks like a bruiser next to her friends!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Okay, I admit it. I'm so jealous!! lol

I love all the yelling and running. Looks just like a normal day around the Clow house!

Big hugs to all of you. It is absolutely awesome that you all get to spend time together and you make that time for each other :)

xox

Beth said...

So cute, and ditto for the jealousy, although we're happy the three of you could be together. Rae, you mentioned something about doing a roadtrip this summer with Shea. Are you booking!!!????
Love to see them together.

Kath said...

Maeve was TOTALLY mesmerized by the videos. She wanted to join right in on the fun. What a wonderful time you must be having. Such great memories for the girls and their moms!

Looking forward to lots of photos.

Miss you all,
Kath, Pat and Maeve

Shea said...

I love reliving those moments again. I'm glad you got them on video, Rae. The girls are certainly entertaining! I was so impressed with how well they played together. Caia sat here watching the videos, smiling and imitating the moves all over again. Thanks Rae and Monica for a great night.

Monica said...

Awesome videos, Rae! Thanks for capturing the girls' fun!

Claire had the best time with Bryn and Caia - she loves them like crazy. I'm so glad we are able to get them together for some wild and crazy times every now and then. So when's the next reunion?!! I can't wait to see Ava in the mix next time!

Thanks for making time for us!