Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Forever Friends

A few more of my favorite shots (first post below).

Girard having fun with the girls.


"Are you finished already?!"


"I love your stylin' bib!"


Gardeners in the making.



Girard got a workout catching the girls as they jumped off Bryn's little chair into his arms. I'm sure they'd have carried on with this game for hours if Girard could have kept up!


"Love you, Claire!"


And hugs for Monica.


Yay! Finally all three girls together!




It's hard to get three kids to sit for a photo when they'd much rather be playing. Monica had the great idea to bribe them with sun chips. Then the challenge was to get them to quit eating long enough to smile for the camera.

Caia and blankie.


"Hey, check out that little boy next door."




Claire and Bryn were very interested in Caia's kitty, Stitch.

Thanks Monica and Claire for making time for us during your holiday here, we loved every minute of our visits!

4 comments:

Shea said...

Great memories!! I only wish we'd been well enough to join you for the weekend fun. Looks like Girard was kept busy!

I always love seeing how lovable the girls are. I swear, it's like they remember each other. Thanks Monica and Claire for making time for us too.

Beth said...

Well worth the wait. Can't even begin to pick a favourite. Brings back happy memories of our trip. So fun to have the girls together. So sweet.

Monica said...

You have some wonderful shots!!! I really love the one you got of all three girls at the window; at first I thought to myself, hey, Claire's not that much shorter but then I realized she was standing on the threshold! I'm also glad your shot of the kiss at your house turned out - mine didn't.

We had such fun at your house that night, Rae and Girard. Thanks again, Girard, for guiding the girls in their play while Rae and I snapped pics and blabbed our heads off.

Kath said...

Your photos are great. Thanks for sharing them. The girls look like they are having a hoot with each other and with Girard.