We spent Girard's second Father's Day in Regina with family. We had a great time and dad and daughter had tons of fun. No Father's Day would be complete without a nice gift so Bryn and I continued the tradition we started last year by buying Girard a lovely tie. Last year found two at Value Village which I'm guessing were vintage 1973 (there can't have been a decade other than the '70s with such "colorful" ties). This year we opted for a flashy Canada Day tie from the Dollar Store. One of these days we'll get Girard to model his ties so I can post some photos.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Katja!
I love the picture of Bryn and dad snuggling after a busy day. I love your tradition of a tie for Father's Day. I think we'll need a "ties" post in the near future!
Hello Bryn
Uncle Dan and I just read your blog. We loved it.
Thank you for giving your parents time to share with everyone how you are growing.
I love the picture with your cousins and aunties in your nana and pubba's backyard.
We love you and hope you can come and visit us in Kentucky.
Love Auntie Leigh Ann and Uncle Dan
Yes, we definitely need to see Girard modelling his ties!
I too love the photo of Girard and Bryn resting after soccer. What a great moment. I also really love the one of the entire soccer team - I love the energy in the kids' faces.
Happy Birthday to your niece, Katja!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful father's day with extended family!
I can't help but think that Bryn has her daddy wrapped right around her little finger...love the picture of her cuddling with him.
Happy birthday Katja!
xo
Post a Comment