Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer in the City

The weather has been beautiful lately and we spend most of our time outside. Bryn loves being outside whether in our back yard or at the park across the street from our house. Here are some random photos from the past few weeks. I'm still experimenting with our new camera so some of these might look a little soft but I love them anyway.



Bryn loves playing in the water.
The wetter she gets the more fun she has.

Jessie waits patiently for Bryn to share her Cheerios.


She loves her new swimming pool.

Girard and Bryn flying a kite in the park.

Our park is full of dandelions and she had to pick 
and blow every one of them.

Jessie loves summer, too.


Our flowers are getting lots of water this year.




Our beautiful little girl celebrates her second Canada Day.

Building castles in the sand.



6 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, every pic better than the last. I love especially the one where she's got her nose in someone's arm - too cute. Lots of stunning ones there. So happy to see her playing with all her stuff - we recognize that water table!! Ava doesn't care about being soaked and wet with cold water either! Too much fun.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Love ALL the pictures!! I can't wait to see that little girl in person again (and you guys too ofcourse!)

Get all practiced up with the camera, guys!

xo
Carolyn

Monica said...

Ditto everything Beth said! My favourite is that same one.I also love the one of Jessie.

It looks like Bryn is having a blast in each and every pic. Isn't summer great?!

ps - my flowers are getting heavily watered this year too!

Shea said...

I love Bryn's smile in these pics. I must say your girl has quite the collection of swimsuits and hats!! She's ready for summer alright. Great pic on Canada Day too.

Kath said...

Looks like Bryn is making the most of every minute of sun (and Jesse is too). The camera sure is working out well for you. I think I'll have to invest in one too as mine drives me more crazy every time I use it.

Can't wait to see you guys next week so we can give our hugs and kisses in person.

my3 kids said...

Happy Canada Day guys and love all the recent pictures of Miss Bryn. She is such a sweetie and growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you all soon:)