Well, that's entertainment. I always marvel at her pronunciation...so clear you can hear every word perfectly. She has good pitch! Wow, so fun to see her in action. Thanks for those.
Wow, she sure knows the words to those songs! I love the ad libbing, and the smile she has whenever she substitutes with the word mom. She truly looks like a little girl in these videos.
Oh, you're spoiling us with all these videos. Thank you!!
It is so wonderful to see Bryn sing, play the "harmonica" and improvise the songs in such a sweet, playful way. It almost makes me feel like we're right there at the table with you guys. We wish we were!
4 comments:
Well, that's entertainment. I always marvel at her pronunciation...so clear you can hear every word perfectly. She has good pitch! Wow, so fun to see her in action. Thanks for those.
Wow, she sure knows the words to those songs! I love the ad libbing, and the smile she has whenever she substitutes with the word mom. She truly looks like a little girl in these videos.
Oh, you're spoiling us with all these videos. Thank you!!
It is so wonderful to see Bryn sing, play the "harmonica" and improvise the songs in such a sweet, playful way. It almost makes me feel like we're right there at the table with you guys. We wish we were!
Hugs to your beautiful star!
That is just priceless! She's such a smartie-pants!!
I love the way she teases us...changing the words.
Thanks for the maritime dedication :)
Post a Comment