Today Jessie turns 7. Jessie was our baby for a long time before Bryn came along but doesn't get quite as much attention as she used to so I thought I'd make it up to her by giving her her very own post on Bryn's blog. (Yeah, I know she won't know the difference but maybe it will ease my guilt a little.) She's such a good dog and adjusted well to having a new baby in the house.
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is watch Jessie with a beach ball. She loves beach balls. She goes crazy when we blow one up and has such a great time with one it's usually full of holes within 10 minutes. I took this video of our "first born" in early summer (please excuse Girard's potty mouth.)
5 comments:
Woof! Woof! Happy birthday Jessie, from your doggie friend on the east coast.
xox
Yaz
And is "crap" girard's potty mouth? Hee-hee.
Great to see you in video! Love to you all.
Happy Belated Birthday, Jessie! We have a fuzzy first-born too, so I definitely understand the love for a pet.
That video is so cute.
Good thing that Girard is so full of hot air!! I missed the whole potty mouth thing, didn't hear it. So cute. That sure gives Jessie lots of exercise. Happy birthday Jessie. Luke says you have a long way to go to catch up to him!
Happy birthday Jessie! I think it's sweet that Jessie had a post devoted to her. Remember when our pets were our only babies? I have to remind myself sometimes that they've all had an adjustment to babies (and now toddlers) in the house, and they've done amazingly well.
I kept waiting for much worse potty mouth too. :)
Happy Birthday Jessie..your such a cutie and love the pictures. You are the reason we have our sweet Tia:) Stay nice and warm..it's sure getting cold out there!!
Post a Comment