Story time for the "guys".
Dora gets a checkup from Dr. Bryn.
This morning when Bryn woke up she called for me from her room like always. Though instead of her usual singsong voice calling out "Mom, I'm awake!", she said "Mom, I'm three! It's my birthday, I'm three!"
We're having her party tonight so I will post her official "I'm three" photos later this week. She's so excited about her party. This year she asked for a star cake with "a picture of mom folding laundry" on it. Silly girl.
Happy Birthday, Bryn! We love you.
5 comments:
Okay, how come I got all choked up when I read what Bryn said this morning when she woke up? I guess it just gets to me that our 'babies' are growing up.
A very happy birthday to you, Bryn! We can't wait to see more birthday photos. Have a great time at your party!
Lots of love from Xinyu sister Claire and her family
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you, big three year old girl! The cake picture cracked me up - the funnier thing is that in these days of great technology you totally could have indulged her request - now that would have been a birthday picture for the records:)
Hope your party is a blast Bryn!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRYN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
XOXO
LOVE YOUR BFF,
KENNEDY
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Bryn.
Happy Birthday to you.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great party.
I can't believe you girls are turning 3! You're so much bigger than when we went to meet you... which seems like just yesterday.
Much love from Maeve, Kath and Pat!
Happy Birthday Bryn!
We're so happy we're able to give you a birthday hug in person and share your special day with you.
Love Caia and Shea
Post a Comment