one word.....PRICELESS
Oh my, too cute for words!! Watch out Beyonce!!
One of the cutest videos of all time!
We loved it! I love how she remembered the words, even the single lettuce!Did you see Justin Timberlake's version of this video on SNL? I could picture Girard with Bryn in this video. :)
OH I love it...way to go Bryn. Your too cute and have a cute little voice. Go girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
one word.....PRICELESS
Oh my, too cute for words!! Watch out Beyonce!!
One of the cutest videos of all time!
We loved it! I love how she remembered the words, even the single lettuce!
Did you see Justin Timberlake's version of this video on SNL? I could picture Girard with Bryn in this video. :)
OH I love it...way to go Bryn. Your too cute and have a cute little voice. Go girl!
Post a Comment