Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Photo Issue

"Do you want to hold him, Mom?"

Hello, Kitty.

A happy Canadian.

Chillaxin'.

Summer fun.

This is where the shades go when she's not wearing them.



If any of you are familiar with Four Squares you'll know where Bryn gets her "hat sense" from.




Yay! An actual pose!

"I am saying 'cheese'."


Bryn's version of the shoe phone.

5 comments:

Beth said...

OH, those are great! I love that blue dress and right away Ava yelled "I have that Kai-Lan nightgown. OK, now you have to visit so we can get a pic of them together matching!!! The one with "the look" is a classic too...I can just imagine what's going through her head!

Monica said...

Oh, to be that flexible! You are so smart to get that on video. Someday she'll be amazed (as we all are) that she could do that!

Thanks for the awesome photos! Even though I don't know Bryn nearly as well as I wish, I feel like I can really see her personality in each of these!

Shea said...

Wow, that is some flexibility! I like her cheese grin too--reminds me of a gomer grin I know well!!

I'm impressed that Bryn wears hats so willingly. They're cute on her. Hopefully she'll have a chance to wear a hat and swimsuit this weekend with warmer weather...

Kath said...

Great shots! I don't think Maeve would ever pick up a worm like that. She seems like a very animated preschooler.

They've all grown so much over these few years!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Bryn just looks SO tall in all these pics!! She brave with insects. That is impressive as I have two 'fraidy cats when it comes to that!!

I love the "foot phone". She has such a sense of humor...I can tell :)

x