What can I say....genius...and great teachers. And she sounds likes she loves it so much. That's the truly great thing. Bryn, we luv ya. Can't wait til we can come and have you read to us:)
Wow, these videos are keepers!! That's so exciting. She's doing an excellent job, and she looks like she's such an enthusiastic learner. Great job mom and dad!
Now you can see why I love teaching primary. Watching the progression of reading and writing is so exciting. It looks like it will all come very easy to Bryn.
4 comments:
Excellent job, Bryn! Looks like you have a very good teacher there as well!
I always think is so amazing to see how they begin to put the sounds together and decode the words. She'll be reading chapter books in no time!
Way to go, Bryn!
What can I say....genius...and great teachers. And she sounds likes she loves it so much. That's the truly great thing. Bryn, we luv ya. Can't wait til we can come and have you read to us:)
Wow, these videos are keepers!! That's so exciting. She's doing an excellent job, and she looks like she's such an enthusiastic learner. Great job mom and dad!
Now you can see why I love teaching primary. Watching the progression of reading and writing is so exciting. It looks like it will all come very easy to Bryn.
Claire says, "I like that story!"
I say, "Wow! Way to go, Bryn! That's some great reading you are doing there!"
Oh, and Claire adds, "I miss you, Bryn".
Love Monica and Claire
Post a Comment