Friday, March 16, 2007

Reunion!


Bryn and Caia...together again!


After being back from China for a month we finally had a chance to get Bryn and Caia together for their first playdate at home. Bryn and I ventured out today for our first road trip without Girard (which went much better than I thought) to meet with Shea and Caia at "Grandma Darlene's" (Shea's mom). And what fun it was!

For those of you who don't know, Caia and her mom, Shea, were in our travel group. We're so very lucky to have been able to share this amazing experience with someone from Saskatoon and it will be fun to watch Bryn and Caia grow up together.

Caia is such a happy girl and so funny! She loves to squeal and is full of energy...now I know why Shea calls her "Crazy Caia". The girls had a great time sharing Cheerios and toys and Shea and I had fun catching up and swapping baby stories.



Bryn and Caia share a snack. Shea's niece, Ayven, is in the background on her Auntie Shea's lap.

3 comments:

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...you guys didn't tell me you were getting together! I would have came over right away! LOL...nice to see the girls playing together. they change so quickly at this age, don't they?

Shea said...

I love the pictures! That was a great afternoon. The girls played nicely together. It's just too bad their mothers never feed them, judging by the way they inhaled those Cheerios!! :) I enjoyed having a conversation with another adult for a change. We'll get together soon.

Monica said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Hopefully I'll be able to join in one of the groups sometime when I'm visiting family.