Monday, May 28, 2007

Here She Goes!

Our beautiful girl decided that today was the day to take her first steps! Who would believe that less than four months ago she wasn't even able to sit up by herself.

Had I known we were going to be taking video for public viewing I would have at least combed her hair after her nap. But here she is, wild hair and all. (And, yes, I realize mine is worse than hers.)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

6 comments:

Beth said...

And I thought mine was fast! Start doing your cardio now 'cause there's no stopping her!! And you'll be running 24/7. It is quite the miracle isn't it - 16 weeks from that to this!
Way to go Bryn! We're so proud.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Okay, I love little Bryn all to death, but my favorite part is hearing you guys talking and laughing...it's the next best thing to being there. We want to see Girard on the other side of the camera too!!

Yes, it is so hard to believe how far our girls have come. From not sitting to now taking steps and walking. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations proud mom and dad and congratulations beautiful niece!!!

I can't wait to see her again and watch her run and you run after her.

love Aunty 'Mon (and Anna)

Monica said...

Way to go, Bryn!!!

That video is priceless! I love how Bryn steps so quickly into Mom's waiting arms and then looks over at Dad so proudly.

Shea said...

Wow, look at her go!! No stopping her now. I love the big hug she gives Rae at the end of each sprint. She's so happy with her mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

I love the videos this way I can hear your voices and see you. She is so happy laughing with you. I wish I was there.
Love you guys,
Brianna Hengen